Pearl Couscous : 200g
Pearl Couscous is easy to prepare and can be enjoyed in so many ways making it a delicious alternative to rice, pasta or potatoes.
With its firm texture, Pearl Couscous makes a great base for hot meals but can also be chilled and used to make quick, delicious and satisfying salads!
Check out the nutritional benefits:
· Low in fat (contains no saturated fat) – good for weight loss diets
· Quick and easy – a convenient ingredient
· All natural, no preservatives or chemicals
· Rich in Carbohydrates – an essential source of energy
· Vegetarian & Vegan
· No salt or sugar
How to cook Pearl Couscous (2 portions)
· Boil 1 litre of slightly salted water in a medium saucepan.
· Add ½ pack, 125g Pearl Couscous and simmer for 11-12 minutes.Drain excess water and use hot, or allow to cool and use warm or cold