Tricolour Couscous : 200grm
Couscous is a North African grain made from durum wheat. Artisan Grains Tricolour Couscous is precooked so only needs soaking and is ready to use!
Artisan Grains Tricolour Couscous is a delicately flavoured, colourful alternative to rice, pasta and potatoes.
Check out the nutritional benefits:
· Low in fat (contains no saturated fat) – good for weight loss diets
· Quick and Easy – a convenient ingredient
· Vegetarian & Vegan
· Rich in Carbohydrates – an essential source of energy
· No salt or sugar
How to cook Tricolour Couscous (2 portions)
· Empty ½ pack, 100g Tricolour Couscous into a heatproof bowl
· Add 130 ml of boiling water
· Stir, cover and leave to stand for 4 minutes
· Add a little olive oil or butter to taste (optional)
· Stir and separate grains with a fork before serving